We have put a lot of effort into Usability Studio and significantly improved the application.
Here are the main things we have done:
- Changed testing control window.
- Optimized session recording process.
- Improved quality of video recording viewed in the full screen mode.
- Changed the application's user interface - it has become friendlier and more serious.
- Improved application update routine.
- Added hints.
- And, of course, fixed found bugs.
Testing control window
Here is what it looks like now:
- Added timer, which allows watching the duration of current session.
- This window can be hidden. Just click on the arrow in the bottom-left area, and the window will no longer bother you. To display it, simply bring the mouse pointer to the upper area of the screen.
- Full test details are now displayed in a separate window, which is much more convenient for long tasks.
- Thanks to the new design, the window no longer gets lost among others as it used to be.
The application's performance during recording has significantly grown. That affected both quality and dynamics of the videos you create; they are no longer "slow-motioned" but rather much more alive.
You can download the latest versions from the product's home page: https://sketchman-studio.com/usability-studio/